Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Spritzer

Here is the recipe I was telling you about. The one that calls for cranberry juice. It is so good! Unfortunately, this recipe doesn't have exact measurements. It came from my husband, who was served this drink while flying generals and other important political leaders around Europe (rough job, I know!). Apparently, it is their drink of choice, and after having it I can see why.

Spritzer
Cranberry Juice
Sprite
Crystal Light on the go drink packet (I prefer the lemonde flavor)
Water
Crushed Ice
*I used a 16 oz glass to make this drink and it made one serving.

Dissolve 1/2 packet of crystal light into 1 oz. hot water and mix. Add crushed ice so glass is full. Fill the remaining glass with equal amounts of cranberry juice and sprite. Mix and enjoy!

My kids love this drink! One likes it with only the cranberry juice (no Sprite) and the other one prefers more Sprite, less cranberry. After making it a few times, you can decide exactly how you like it. You can also make it with different Crystal Light flavors. The lemonade just happens to be my favorite.

No comments: