Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fabulous Floral Arrangements

This past weekend we took a trip to the Netherlands to visit the famous Keukenhof. The park had just opened and being that it's still early spring, many of the flowers were not in full bloom. However, there was plenty of sunshine and the park itself is spectacular. There were many indoor flower displays to admire and they were beautiful! I took a few pictures of my favorites in hopes that I may be able to create something similiar this spring/summer. I love how they used everyday household items (rainboots, teacups, and wine bottles) as planters...what a fabulous idea!!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these ideas Nicole. I have recently started to grow "cat grass" and other spring plants in household items/old dishes. I especially enjoyed the arrangement with the variety of dishware on the table and the overflow of the flowers. Thanks for sharing...Happy B-day this past Monday! Love, Aunt Mary.