Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

I was hoping to have some fab New Year's cupcakes on here, but unfortunately, I haven't had time to make any. I do have some new recipes I am really anxious to try and share. Until then, here are a few posts I think you might like.

I have been wanting to make these for soooooo long! Sweet and salty....it just doesn't get any better! Wait, a sweet and salty cupcake....maybe?

Do you need a good laugh? Check out this post my friend Jamie did on her family's worst pics. It is seriously funny and guaranteed to make you laugh!

How cute is this checkerboard and this headband? I've been wanting to make both of these, but never have quite enough time (or all of the supplies...oh, how I miss Michaels!).

Looking for a great mac 'n cheese recipe? Look no further!

Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year! No matter how crazy and hectic the year may get, try to remember to stop and smell the roses...or in this case, poinsettias!

No comments: